Monday, June 4, 2012

The Many Faces Of Me

When you look at me
You see one face
But I, I have many faces that you do not see
My school face, it's the face of a shy girl
A girl afraid to tell the world what she's feeling
The face of a girl with a one track mind
The face that reads "No monkey business this way!"
My friend face, It's the face that invites laughter
My friend face is the face of a friendly girl 
Yet a girl who is able to hide so much
At the end of the day, I put on my family face
My family face has many mixed emotions: Laughter, annoyance, happiness and love
My family face is the easiest face to put on because I know that there are no more faces to show
I am free to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment